The building was photographed by Frank Parkinson c 1900. His photograph collection is in the care of Spalding Gentlemen Society. The building was constructed by mud and stud and note the small window in the attic. The lean to room to the left was probably a bread oven or wash house.
Source: Traditional Buildings in the Mud and Stud tradition